New York City Tour and Events
The city that allegedly never sleeps, it is known to be the core of the American dream. This is a tourist attraction hub with out of the world experiences. Whatever you are looking for, you are bound to find it here. Below are some wonderful places I have gathered for you to ensure your New York City tour will be the best time of your life.
New York City Attractions
- Statue of liberty– There is absolutely no way you will visit New York and not get to see the liberty “Enlighten the world” this is a very well known symbol of New York which symbolizes freedom. This makes it historical and I guarantee you, you would like to be a part of it. To make the history even better, you should probably get to it by a ferry accompanied by a tour guide; this will be so worth your time and the best part is, you can take pictures if you like, make the memory concrete.
- Central park– This is another one of those cool attractions in New York City you should go see. We have all seen it in movies and if not, we have heard of it, but there is more to the Central Park than fame, it is by far one of the most beautiful places in New York and the biggest park in Manhattan. It has a lake, a garden, a beautiful boathouse and a lot more. It should be included in your “must see places in New York” list.
- Rockefeller– There are a lot of shops and restaurants here that are just amazing but, the most attractive attraction of all is the Observation deck at the top of the Rockefeller center from where you can see the city from a 360 degree view. You could visit here any time of your choice, day or night.
- Café Sabarsky– For your delicious delight, you should go have coffee, tea, pastries or Viennese dishes here. Yes, there are a lot of great coffee places in New York but this one, located at the Neue Galerie stands out from the rest.
- Yankee stadium– For those of you who happen to love sports then this is a must see. No, It is not limited to sport lovers because it’s a wonder in itself, it has some of the best architectural pieces and it is full of history as well
Events in New York City
- New York International Auto Show- This is one of the top automobile trade shows in New York, it serves as a good business interaction platform for the professionals but it is an ideal place to visit as well
- Spa show- This is by far one of the best shows hosted in New York. Here you learn a lot about wellness and health
- Central park summer stage- This is a tradition since 1986 where artists represent a breadth of genres and perform in a setting where everyone can attend.
- Yankees and Mets baseball game– This is a summer time game in New York and nothing give you a New York experience better than this. All you have to do is get yourself a ticket.
Broadway shows in New York City
- Musical Broadway- You should catch a glimpse of the Broadway musical. It could be difficult to choose which one since they are quite many but they are all worth the experience.
- Mamma Mia- If you are a fan of ABBA’s music then you will very much enjoy this show. A story of a woman who before getting married, seeks to know the individuality of her father. It is a pleasurable broad way shoe that has been watched by a lot of people who have gone out of their way to commend it.
- Phantom of the opera- this is a melodious supernatural portray of love, seduction and despair. It has been done for the past 15 years and it gets better every time. You could also watch the hairspray if you are more in a light mood.
- Wicked or the Lion King- In case you have the kids with you then these shows will simply awe them.
It might get hard to choose which attraction you want to partake in but they are all good and you will not regret any of them. In any case, some of these things you will only find in a New York City tour. Experience some activities while you have the chance.
Here is one way to get into the city by car. Watch this video.